You can access and pay your invoices online at anytime from your Customer Portal account.
Please follow the steps below to login and pay your invoice:
Login to your Customer Portal account.
- On the main Account Overview screen you will see a section titled "Due Invoices", under this you will see a list of invoices awaiting payment.
- Click on the "View" button next to the invoice you wish to pay.
- You will now be taken to the invoice so you can review it and submit payment.
- On the invoice you will see a drop down to select the payment method, to pay online make sure this is set to "Credit/Debit Card" then click the "Pay Now" button at the bottom of the invoice.
- You will now be taken to the "Payment Details" screen, select to either use your existing card stored on file or to use a new card.
- If using the existing card you need to enter the card security code from the reverse of the card.
- If using a new card enter all of the card details making sure to select the correct card type.
- Once you have entered the required details click on the "Continue" button.
- If your card issuer supports 3DSecure you will now be directed to the 3DSecure screen for your card issuer to validate the card/transaction.
- Once you have successfully paid the invoice you will be returned to the invoice and see it marked as paid.
If you encounter a problem paying online
If you have any problems when making payment please contact our billing team before trying again, if you see any error messages please provide these in your billing ticket as this will help us assist you as quick as possible.