There could be several reasons why you could be having problems making payment online, please check the following:
- Check your address in the billing system, ensure this matches the address as shown on your Credit/Debit Card statement as this is important for bank security checks
- When entering your card number, type it as one string without spaces. For example it may show the card number as 4700 0000 1111 2222 but you need to enter it as 4700000011112222
- If your card has a CV2/CVV number, please ensure that you enter it. You will find this on the reverse of your card on the signature strip; it is the last three numbers
- Enter the card issue number exactly as it appears on your card. For example if your card has the issue printed as 3 enter it as just 3, not 03. If your card has no issue number then leave this blank
- Ensure you select the correct card type to match your card from the drop down list, for example Visa Debit cards should select Visa Debit and not Visa
If you have checked all of the above and are still having problems please contact your card issuer as they maybe blocking the transaction.